At the Law Offices of Todd H. Mohink, we bring more than 15 years of experience to people charged with felonies or misdemeanors. We understand the impact a criminal prosecution can have on your life. We take an aggressive stance on behalf of all our clients, using our skill, knowledge and experience to protect your constitutional rights.
When you hire us to defend you, we will immediately begin a full investigation of the facts and circumstances of your arrest, looking to make certain your rights were not violated and that any evidence was properly obtained. We will carefully review all police reports and interview witnesses to put together the strongest case for your defense.
We offer a free initial consultation. Contact our office online or call us toll free at 800-266-8151 to set up a meeting.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
We offer experienced defense representation in a wide range of criminal prosecutions, defending people charged with:
- DUI/DWI or drunk driving. We will represent you in the administrative proceeding regarding the suspension or revocation of your driving privileges, as well as the criminal proceeding to determine penalties. We work with first time or repeat offenders.
- Traffic violations. We defend individuals charged with moving violations such as speeding, reckless driving, failure to obey traffic signs or signals, and operating a vehicle without insurance or a valid license.
- Violent crimes. such as assault or domestic violence. We protect the rights of people charged with family violence, as well as assault or battery.
- Drug offenses. We handle all types of drug cases, including possession, trafficking, cultivation or manufacture, and prescription drug fraud. We take cases involving any type of controlled substance, from marijuana and cocaine to heroin and methamphetamine.
- Theft crimes. We defend people charged with larceny, shoplifting, fraud, burglary and robbery.
To learn more, see our criminal defense page.
We understand the stress and anxiety that come with a criminal prosecution. We offer frank and honest representation, helping you understand the law and the process, as well as your options and likelihood of success. We can help you effectively resolve criminal matters through negotiated plea bargains or trial.
To schedule an appointment, contact us via email or call us toll free at 800-266-8151. Your first meeting is free of charge. Our live answering service is available to take your call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We offer multiple office locations in Glen Burnie, Columbia and Dundalk, for your convenience.